Please note that this information is valid until further notice and may be updated based on the current situation.
The wellbeing and safety of our guests, customers and team members is our highest priority. We make every effort to ensure that the safety and hygiene at our hotel and restaurant are well maintained.
These are our key measures and procedures to ensure common safety during your stay.
Our team members have been trained in comprehensive cleaning routines, both within personal hygiene and new cleaning routines. We are also following COVID-19 guidelines provided by local health authorities. Housekeeping is carried out in accordance with hygiene instructions. We have intensified cleaning and hygiene practices throughout the hotel.
- All high-touch surfaces, such as door handles, light switches, elevator buttons and remote controls, are disinfected and cleaned with a higher frequency
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in the lobby, by the entrance of the restaurant and the meeting rooms
- All tables, menus and chairs in our restaurants are cleaned at a much higher frequency, and after each restaurant guest.
Safe distance and hygiene
- We have limited the number of seats in our restaurants and public areas and we ensure that seated guests are at least 1 meter apart.
- We remind you to keep a safe distance in the hotel premises. By maintaining a safe distance, you can help protect your health and the health of others.
- You will find distancing floor markers in our reception, by the elevators and in our restaurant, as well as signs reminding our guests and team members to keep a distance.
- Transparent plexiglass screens have been installed at our customer service points.
- We recommend card payment instead of cash.
Restaurant and conference facilities
- We provide the breakfast buffet with enhanced hygiene. You also have the possibility for a take away breakfast
- Displays on coffee machines and juice dispensers etc. are regularly cleaned.
- Tables, chairs and menus are all cleaned between guests.
- A limited range of food and beverages, such as warm and cold drinks, snacks, sandwiches and sweets are available in our kiosk.
- Tables, chairs and other surfaces are thoroughly cleaned both before and after conferences.
- Tables/chairs must be at least 1 meter away from each other.
Your responsibility is not to visit us if you experience even mild flu symptoms. Let’s take care of each other and follow the instructions from the authorities to ensure good hygiene and safety.
We look forward to having you here!
Welcome to stay with us at Skyline & Pilot Airport Hotels!